YES Bank Jobs 2019 – Vice President Post
YES Bank Jobs 2019 – Vice President Post – 07.01.19
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
Name of the Post:
Vice President Post
No of Vacancies:
- Manage a portfolio of MNC’s with key responsibilities including advising clients on funding strategies, choose between various Bank products ensuring maximum ROI for the Bank
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the large corporate houses.
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including – treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc. Focus on liabilities, transactional banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well priced deals.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
- Assist and coach/mentor YPEPS/Credit Managers in preparation of credit approval/renewal memorandum, generate risk analysis reports on the client portfolio.
Should be 25 – 30 years
Date & Time of Interview:
To Be Announced
Selection will be based on Online Objective Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of all necessary documents apply online through official website.
YES Bank Notification URL: Click Here