UPSC Main Civil Service Examination 2019
After the announcement of preliminary examination results the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC main Exam time table for 2019. As per the schedule the main exams will be conducted from September 20 till September 29.
The aspirants who got qualified in the preliminary Exam can apply for the Main exam through UPSC official website. They have to fill the Detailed Application form I (DAF-1) and need to upload the scanned copies of the required documents within the prescribed time limit so that the DAF-I is submitted by the applicant on time.The DAF will active from August 1st 2019 and the closure for filling online form is August 16th 2019.
Quick Link: click here to apply for UPSC Main exam through the official website before the closure of the ending date August 16th 2019.
UPSC Main Exam Time Table 2019
How to Apply for UPSC Main Examination 2019?
- Visit the official site https://upsc.gov.in/
- Proceed to click on the Link to update the DAF-1(Detailed Application form-1.
- Enter the required details such as Name, Roll No., Date of Birth, Email ID etc.
- After submitting the details login through the credential which is received on the given email ID.
- Proceed to fill the rest of your detailed information.
- Upload the documents.
- The candidates must ensure that they upload all the requisite documents before finally submitting the DAF-1 online.
- If in case the candidate needs any assistance regarding filling up the Detailed application form-1 they should contact the commission through email [email protected] or 011-23385271.
The Main exams will be held at the following centres:
Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram and Vijayawada.
Note: In the interest of coordinated and secured logistics, the Commission may not operate Centres where the number of candidates is very low. In such cases, the Commission may allot nearest Centres to the candidates. THE DECISION OF THE COMMISSION IN THIS REGARD WILL BE FINAL AND NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM CANDIDATES.