UGC NET – University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test
The National Eligibility Test is conducting UGC NET 2018 to choose the Eligible candidates for “Assistant Professor only” and for “Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both” in Indian Universities and Colleges.
Across the country the CBSE conducted the NET at 91 selected cities. From December 2018 onwards, the NET will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) instead of CBSE. The NTA is an Autonomous organisation approved by Indian Government would be responsible for conducting entrance examinations in the country thus relieving educational bodies like CBSE, AICTE etc. The Exams which will be conducted by NTA will be JEE MAIN, NEET UG, UGC NET, CTET Etc.
UGC NET Exam Mode – Computer Based Test (CBT) – Online Mode
UGC NET Registration Form or UGC NET Application Form – Click here
UGC NET Application Form Correction – Click Here
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria – Click Here
UGC NET Exam Main Syllabus – Click here
UGC NET Exam Pattern – Click here
UGC NET Model Question Papers – Click Here
UGC NET Answer Keys – Click Here
UGC NET Admit Card Download – Click here
UGC NET Result – Click here
UGC NET exam cut-off mark – Click Here
UGC NET exam Merit List – Click Here
UGC NET Exam Fees List – Click Here
UGC NET Exam Date and Time – Click Here
Important Instructions to the candidates:
- The Exam shall be conducted through CBT(Computer based test) mode.
- Regarding Exam centres candidates must select 4 cities of their choice.
- *Candidates are advised to report at the Examination Centre well in time, at least 2 hours before commencement of the examination
- There is no age limit to apply for Assistant professor.
- For JRF the age limit not more than 30 years as on 01.12.2018.
- The NTA will display the recorded responses of all the candidates on the NTA’s website www.ntanet.nic.in prior to declaration of result
- There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of results.