UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018 – Marks and Negative Marks
The National Eligibility Test is conducting to choose the Eligible candidates for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges.
Paper 1 – 50 Questions – 100 Marks & Paper 2 – 100 Questions – 200 Marks
Please find the below Exam Pattern for UGC NET 2018 Exams:
- The Examination shall be conducted as CBT mode(Computer based Test).
- The question paper will have only objective type questions and the test will consist of 2 papers.
- Paper-1 will have 50 questions and Paper-2 will have 100 questions.
- For Each correct answer the candidate will get 2 marks and no negative marks for incorrect response.
- If a question for any reason is found to be incorrect, the benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempted the question.
No Negative Marks for Incorrect Answers
(9.30 am to 10.30 am)
(2.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
|The questions will prepare to assess the teaching/Research aptitude of the candidate and also it designed to test the reasoning ability,|
comprehension, divergent thinking and
general awareness skills
(11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
|This will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. All the questions of Paper–II will be compulsory|