Syntel Off Campus Jobs 2018 – Trainee Developer Post
Syntel Off Campus Jobs 2018 – Trainee Developer Post – 30.11.18
Last Date for apply online mode:
Name of the Post:
Trainee Developer Post
Candidate should be passed batch 2018 candidates any Doctorate – Graduate – Postgraduate in Computer application BCA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech. Good Verbal and Communication Skills with relevant experience. No Current Backlogs.
- 2018 Full Time graduates: Only from recognized universities .
- Courses & Streams: B.E / B.Tech: Computer Science, Information Technology
- MCA: Computer Application
- Aggregate (Cut Off): Minimum 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG) and Post- Graduation (PG) [All Semesters]
- Backlog: NO current backlog(s)
- Education Break: Maximum 1 year break in education is allowed (from X/SSC to Highest Qualification.
- Flexible to work in any shift (Morning/ Afternoon/ Night) / 24*7
- Understanding and analyzing project / client requirements
Working closely with executives, consultants and clients to enhance applications
Supporting and solving queries / issues in the product / real situations
Maintaining & tracking the systems and updating as per the requirement
Location of Posting:
Mumbai / Pune / Chennai (candidates should be flexible with all the locations)
Date & Time of Interview:
To be announced
Interview – Technical Round – HR Interview
Eligible Candidates can apply through official online mode.
Syntel Notification URL: Click Here