Scouts Quota Jobs 2019 – Northern Railway Recruitment
Northern Railway Jobs 2019 – Scouts Guides Quota Post – 30.01.19
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
Name of the Post:
Scouts and Guides Quota Post
No of Vacancies:
For Group C:
- 10 +02 (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination.
- For Civil Engg, Mech, Elect & S&T: 10th pass + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR
- 10th pass + ITI Equivalent from the recognized Educational Board.
- For Other Department: 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- A President Scouts/ Guide/ Rover/Ranger OR Himalaya Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section.
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 years. The Certificate of Activeness should be as per Annexure-I as available on RRC website.
- Should have attended two events at National Level (OR) All Indian Railway’s level and Two Events at State level.
Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 /-
Age should be 18 – 33 years
Date & Time of Interview:
To be announced
Interview – Written test & Practical Demonstration
Expected Date of Online Written Examination:
Between 15-02-2019 to 15-03-2019
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of all necessary documents can apply through official website.
RRC Northern Railway Notification URL: Click Here