Off Campus Engineer Trainee IT Jobs 2019 – Ashok Leyland
Ashok Leyland Off Campus Jobs 2019 – Graduate Engineer Trainee Post – 31.12.18
Last Date for apply online mode:
Name of the Post:
Software Engineer Post
Candidate should be passed batch 2018 candidates any Doctorate – Graduate – Postgraduate in Computer application BCA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech. Good Verbal and Communication Skills with relevant experience. No Current Backlogs.
- B.Tech/B.E Graduates are eligible for the drive.
- Specialization: > Mechanical, Automobile, Production, EEE, ECE, E&I, IT & CSC. Qualification: > BE / B.Tech. Eligibility Criteria: > 70% throughout & No Standing arrears.
- Candidate should be ready to relocate to any part of India.
- Only Female Candidates are eligible for the drive.
The GETs will be undergoing a 1-year learning intervention which will involve the below 4 phases.
- 1st Phase– Initial Learning Phase- During this phase the candidates will be introduced to Ashok Leyland’s Business Functions, Products, Process, and Skills which will give the candidates an idea about the spectrum of activities done at Ashok Leyland.
- 2nd Phase– Lean Six Sigma Phase- In this phase the candidates will learn about the Lean Six Sigma approach at the initial green belt stage. The candidates be involved in an advanced problem-solving stint on a live project of Ashok Leyland across our various functions.
- 3rd Phase– Action Learning Phase- During this phase the candidates will be allocated to one function where they will begin an on the job assignment.
- 4th Phase -Final Assimilation phase & Graduation Ceremony.
Rs. 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 Annually
Location of Posting:
Date & Time of Interview:
To be announced
Interview – Technical Round – Online Assessment – HR Interview
Eligible Candidates can apply through official online mode.
Ashok Leyland Notification URL: Click Here