NEET PG 2019 – Exam Pattern
The National Board of Examination (NBE) has announced NEET PG 2019. The Exam will be conducted on 6th January 2019. The aspirants are advised to understand the Exam pattern to get the knowledge of question distribution, syllabus etc.
Click Here to get latest Education News
Exam pattern Details:
- Mode of Examination: The Examination shall be conducted as CBT mode (Computer based Test).
- Question Type: The question paper will have objective type questions which comprises of 300 Multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: For Each correct answer the candidate will get 4 marks and one mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
- Time Duration: The Exam duration will be 3 hours and 30 minutes (210 Minutes).
- Language: The exam will be conducted only in English Language.
- Syllabus: The syllabus of NEET PG shall comprise of subject/Knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. As per Graduate Medical Education Regulations.
300 Multiple choice questions & duration will be 3 hours and 30 minutes
Highlights of NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Timing||3Hrs 30 Mints|
|Type of Question||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Total Number of Questions||300|
|Syllabus||AS per Graduate Medical Education Regulations|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer- 4 Marks|
|Incorrect Answer- 1 Mark|
|No attempt- Zero Mark|
|Exam Date||6th January, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||31st January, 2019|
Correct Answers: 4 Marks; Incorrect Answers: -1 Mark; No Attempt: 0 Mark
|Part A||Subject||Weightage of Questions|
|8||SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|9||GENERAL MEDICINE INCLUDING DERMATOLOGY & VENERELOGY, PSYCHIATRY||45|
|10||GENERALSURGERY INCLUDING ORTHOPAEDICs, ANAESTHESIA & RADIODIAGNOSIS||45|
|11||OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||30|
Note: The syllabus of above topics shall be as per the latest Graduate medical Education Regulations notified by the medical Council of India with Prior approval of Government of India. For Graduate medical Education Regulations refer www.mciindia.org.