NEET PG 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are highly recommended to read the Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form for NEET PG Examination. The candidates must meet the Eligibility Criteria which is set by NBE (National Board of Examination). This National level examination is conducted for Candidates those who want to get admission into MD/MS and Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
Click Here to get latest Education News
Below Find the Brief of Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG 2019.
- The Candidates must have the valid MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS pass certificate from Indian Medical Council.
- According to Eligibility Criteria Candidate must have complete one year of Internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- The Candidate must Possess Permanent or Provisional registration Certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- The candidates who have qualified from Jammu and Kashmir all not eligible for All India 50% quota seats.
NEET PG Exam is to get admission into MD/MS and Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- The candidates who were nominated by the Government of India qualified in Jammu & Kashmir will be eligible for All India 50% quota seats. Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that he/she was nominated by the Government of India (under central Pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical College in Jammu & Kashmir.
Must have valid MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Certificate
- The affidavit with the acknowledgement of application form is to be sent to the below address latest by 30th
Deputy Director (Examinations)
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road)
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Medical Graduates
The candidates (Indian Citizens or Overseas Citizens) of India who have obtained their primary medical qualifications from medical colleges outside India should have qualified the foreign medical graduate Examination (screening test) which is conducted by NBE. Also, they should have been registered with MCI/SMC and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before March 31st 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals in NEET PG 2019
- It is not necessary for the foreign nationals to have temporary registration with MCI at the time of Writing NEET-PG.
- Foreign nationals can write NEET-PG without MCI registration.
- The Medical Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Graduate course limited to the medical college/institution to which he/she is admitted for the time being exclusively for pursuing postgraduate studies.
- Provided further that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered with appropriate registering authority in his own country where from he has obtained his basic Medical qualification, and is duly recognized by the corresponding Medical council or concerned authority.