NEET PG 2019- Application Form/Registration Process
The NEET PG examination will be conducted on 6th January 2019. The National Board of Examination has released the application form in the official Website. The candidates must submit the application through online Mode. The online application form must be completed and submitted by 22nd November, 2018.
NEET PG exam will be on 6th January 2019
The candidates are advised to go through the information carefully and ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Other than online mode application form would not be accepted in any other mode. After the submission of application, the candidates must take the printout copy of the confirmation page.
Latest: NEET PG 2019 Application form is available now. Click here to apply.
Click Here to get latest Education News
Important points to note before filling the application form.
- The Candidates should submit the application form by accessing the NBE official Website nbe.edu.in
- Ensure all the information entered in the application form is correct before submitting.
- Candidates have the option of changing the certain information entered in the application form till the last date.
NBE will not entertain any changes in the application form after the submission date.
- Incomplete application or applications not in accordance with instructions will get rejected by the exam conducting authority.
How to Fill NEET PG 2019 Application form?
- Visit the Official website nbe.edu.in
- Select “NEET PG”
- Click on “New Registration Link”.
- New page will get open
- Read the instructions carefully and click the Button “Proceed”
- Fill the Registration form for obtaining USER NAME and PASSWORD
- Once you enter all the requested details such as Name, D.O.B, Contact details etc click save and proceed button.
- The candidate ID and Password will be sent to Candidates registered mobile Number and Email ID.
Click here to apply for NEET PG Entrance Exam
- Now Candidates have to fill the personal details and also Medical registration details and internship details.
- Upload the scanned images such as photograph and Signature
- Choose your test city
- Make the Payment in online through Debit/Credit card or Net banking
- Take the print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it.
In Case the candidates facing any issue when they do registration they can contact “Candidate care support” through Phone or email. Below find the contact details.
Phone support will be available during these times:
- 2nd November,2018-31st January, 2019
- From Monday to Saturday 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- 6th January, 2019(Exam day)-12:00 Noon to 7:00 PM
- NBE Candidate care will be closed on Sundays and Gazetted Holidays.
|Help line||1800 266 7075|