NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria 2019: Marks, Age Limit, Qualification, Number of attempts
The candidates must ensure the eligibility Criteria before applying for NEET MDS 2019 Examination. Below find the basic Eligibility criteria details.
- To apply MDS course the candidate must possess a recognised degree of BDS (Bachelor in Dental surgery) awarded by the university or Institute of India
- And registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of a year in an approved/recognised dental college.
- The candidate must complete compulsory rotatory internship by March-31st.
candidate must possess a recognised degree of BDS (Bachelor in Dental surgery)
NEET MDS 2109-ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ALL INDIA 50% QUOTA SEATS
- The candidates who have passed BDS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for 50% all India Quota seats.
- The candidates who were nominated by the government of India to do BDS from Dental colleges in J & K shall be eligible to apply for admission.
- Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that he/she was nominated by in J&K to the below address along with the NEET MDS online application from Acknowledgement copy latest by 30th November 2018.
Deputy Director (Examinations)
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road),
New Delhi – 110029
NEET-MDS 2019-ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS
- Its not compulsory for foreign nationals to have temporary registration with DCI at the time of writing NEET-MDS.
- On payment of the prescribed fee for registration the council may grant temporary registration for the duration of the post-graduate training restricted to the dental college/institution to which he or she is admitted for the time being exclusively for post-graduate studies
- Candidate must be registered as medical practitioner in his/her country from which he/she did basic dental qualification and his/her degree is recognized by state dental council or concerned authority.
Note: The cutoff date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-MDS 2019 shall be 31st March 2019.