NEET MDS Application Form 2019 – NEET MDS Registration Started
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced NEET MDS 2019 Examination. NEET-MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various PG MDS Courses under Dentists Act, 1948. No other entrance examination either at state or institution level shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses. Based on NEET MDS 2019 exam around 300 dental colleges in India offer admission to the students those who completed BDS(Bachelor of Dental surgery).
Online Registration started from 16th October 2018 to 6th November 2018
NEET MDS 2019- Application/Registration Process Begins
The National Board of Examination (NBE) released application form on Tuesday 16th October 2018 for NEET MDS 2019 exam. To submit the application form candidate can visit the official page. The last day to apply for NEET MDS 2019 will be November 6, 2018 till 11.55 P.M. The candidates can able to apply only through online mode. Before registration process candidates should through the information carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, and pattern of examination. Incomplete application will be liable to be rejected by the exam conducting authority.
Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
Online application and/or their acknowledgement of submission received after the due date will not be entertained and exam fee will not be return in such cases. Multiple application form will also be rejected.
The last day to apply for NEET MDS 2019 will be November 6, 2018 till 11.55 P.M
Note: The official website to submit the NEET MDS 2019 application form https://nbe.edu.in/
|NEET MDS 2019||Exam Dates|
|Examination Date||14th December 2018|
|Online Registration start Date||16th October 2018|
|Online Registration End Date||6th November 2018|
|Fee Payment Last date||6th November 2018|
|Admit card||6th December 2018|
|Result Date||15th January 2019|
How to Register for NEET MDS 2019
Below find the steps to register the NEET MDS 2019 Examination.
- Visit the official page https://nbe.edu.in/ to register.
- Click the Icon NEET-MDS
- Page will lead to “Link section” which shows “New registration”. Click it.
- Enter the details such as Name, D.O.B, Nationality, mobile number, Email ID.
- Get user ID and password through the given Valid Email ID and Mobile number.
- Login using the generated ID and password.
- Enter the required details and also select city preference in the application form
- Upload the required documents and also the Photograph and Signature.
- The Maximum size should be 80Kb
- Pay the application fees
- Submit the application form and the candidate will get the computer-generated acknowledgment copy at the registered email ID.
Note: Result for NEET-MDS will be available on the website www.nbe.edu.in by 15th January 2019.