NEET 2019 -Result for Seat allotment
The MCC(Medical Counselling Committee) has announced the NEET UG 2019 first SEAT allotment result for Qualified students today. The students can check their results through online at the official website shortly today July 1st 2019. To complete the admission formalities the students who got the seat are required to report to the allotted college from July 1st to July 6th.
Latest: The List of First seat allotment for NEET UG 2019 will be released shortly in the official website mcc.nic.in.
NEET Counselling Result Highlights
The students who are allotted a seat in the first round need to report to the college from July 1st to July 6th. Also, for the students who are not allocated a seat in the first round will participate in the second round of NEET counselling.
|NEET Counselling Result||Date|
|Reporting to Institution to complete Joining formalities||July 1st to 6th 2019|
|Round-2||July 15th 2019|
Document required at the time of Reporting:
- Admit card Issued by NTA at the time of Exam.
- Class 10th Certificate/Date of Birth Certificate
- Result letter issued by NTA
- Class 12th Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Eight(8) passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated online
- ID proof (Aadhaar/Pan card/driving License/Passport)
- PWD certificate
- For NRI/OCI candidates applying for deemed universities must have Embassy certificate, Passport copy of Sponsor.
What if student is not ready to accept the allotted seat?
If the candidate is not willing to accept the allotted seat and they are willing for upgradation of seat they can participate in the second round of counselling. All such students who registered to participate in the first round of NEET counselling do not need to register again. Fresh registration will be allowed to the students who did not register for the first round of counselling.
ALL THE BEST!!