NEET Application Form 2019 – NEET Registration Starting From Nov 1st 2018 – Apply Now
NEET Application form details & Registration Process
The NEET 2019 application form will be released on November 1st 2018 by NTA(National testing agency) and the registration facility will be open till November 30th 2018. The aspirants can able to register the form only through online mode. Multiple application from single candidate will get rejected. To avoid last minute rush the candidates are advised to register asap once the registration window opens. Also ensure the correct details will be filled in the application form to get eligible to take the exams.
The NEET 2019 single window entrance exam will be held on May 5th
Please find the below Basic registration information.
- Application form will get released on November 1st.
- Application form closing date will be November 30th.
- Candidates can register through online mode only
- No offline mode will be entertained
To Get Latest Updates about NEET UG 2019 Exams – Click Here
|Registration Start Date||November 1st 2018|
|Registration End Date||November 30th 2018|
|Application Fee last date||November 30th 2018|
|NEET 2019 Correction window||December 2019|
To fill NEET Application Form 2019 – Click Here
Documents required for Registration:
Below are the important details required to fill NEET Application form 2019.
Before the Registration window gets open, prepare few things and details to fill the form.
- Valid E-mail address
- Mobile number which is active, because NTA will send information to this mobile number.
- Scanned images of Passport Size photograph & Signature.
- Account details for Online payment
- Any Government ID proof (if required)
Steps to fill NEET Application form 2019
In the official NTA website, the link “NEET Registration Form 2019“ will be activated once the application form has been released. The candidates are advised to give the required details such as Email ID, mobile number to create a user name and password. once the registration process is over the candidates can use the user name and password to proceed further.
To fill the application form, the candidates should follow the below steps.
- Login using the Registered user name and password
- Fill the online application form and note down the Registration number.
- Upload the required documents and the Scanned images. Below find sizes of the images.
- Make the payment through Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
- Print the confirmation page.
|Document||Size of Image|
|Photograph||10 KB to 100 KB|
|Signature||3 KB to 20 KB|