Manipur HSSLC Hall Ticket 2019 – Class 12th Hall Ticket Download
Board of Manipur HSSLC Hall Ticket-2019/ COHSEM 12th Admit Card 2019
Manipur Board of secondary Education has announced the exam dates for HSSLC/12th students. The exam will get started from 18th February 2019 and the admit card/Hall ticket will be available from 1st Week of February 2019. To appear in the Examination hall every student must bring their Admit card/Hall ticket. The hall ticket will be available online in the official website once it is released by the Examination Board.
Click Here to get latest Education News
Highlights of Manipur HSSLC 12th Hall ticket 2019 Examination:
|Manipur 12th 2019||Date|
|Examination Date||18 February 2019|
|Admit Card||1st week of February 2019|
Click here to download the Manipur 12th Hall ticket
How to download Manipur HSSLC 2019 Exam hall ticket?
Find the below steps to download the Manipur HSSLC/12th 2019 Admit card.
- Visit the official website http://cohsem.nic.in/ to download the admit card 2019.
- On homepage Search a link for 12th admit card download.
- The Link will be activated after the official announcement.
- Click the link provided to download the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the new page
- Enter the required credentials to login to the page.
- After submission you can find the admit card in the PDF format.
- Download the PDF file and take 2 sets of Printout for the Examination.
Check Details in Admit Card:
Sometimes there may be any discrepancy in any of the Downloaded admit card. Once the candidate had their admit card check the below each and every detail carefully. If you find any mismatch between your original details and the admit card contact the exam conducting authority immediately.
- Examination name
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Exam Venue
- Hall ticket Number
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Photo of the Student
- Important Instructions to follow
Important points to Note:
- The candidate without Hall ticket will not be allowed to attend the examination.
- The Candidate must take extra printout copy of Hall ticket once released. If they miss one copy at any instance, they can use the other one.
- Do not Carry any Electronic gadgets like mobile phones etc to the examination hall.
- Don’t forget to bring extra pens, calculators and other important stationery items for the Examination.
- To fit into the environment, reach out to the examination hall before 10 to 15 minutes.
Note: The official details regarding Hall ticket 2019 has not been announced yet for Manipur. Once the dates released in the official site, details will be updated here.
Other useful links you may like to visit:
- TO apply for Entrance Exams in India like NEET, JEE, AIIMS, etc – Click Here
- All State Board Exam Details – Click Here
- Manipur Board Exam Details – Class 10th and 12th – Click Here