LeadSquared Off Campus Jobs 2018 – Software Engineer Post
LeadSquare Off Campus Jobs 2018 – Software Engineer Post – 05.12.18
Last Date for apply online mode:
Name of the Post:
Software Engineer Post
Candidate should be passed batch 2018 candidates any Doctorate – Graduate – Postgraduate in Computer application BCA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech. Good Verbal and Communication Skills with relevant experience. No Current Backlogs.
Lead Squared is a large and complex platform with several dozen components and services.
The key challenge is to constantly release improvements and new features ensuring quality of software. We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to work with our QA team to help us reduce any release risks and identify defects well in advance in the cycle. These are some of the tasks that the engineer will be responsible for:
- Gain deep functional understanding of Lead Squared business
- Build test plan, write test cases and execute them
- Functional, Non-functional and regression testing
- Automate complex tests
- Deploy product on test, staging and production environments.
- Test case execution and debugging in an agile development environment.
- Analyze defect reports and plan testing activities
- Passion to identify all possible defects and release defect free software
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
Rs. 4,50,000 /-
Location of Posting:
Date & Time of Interview:
To be announced
Interview – Technical Round – Online Assessment – HR Interview
Eligible Candidates can apply through official online mode.
Lead Squared Notification URL: Click Here