KTET 2019 – Application Registration
The candidates have to submit the KTET application form on official website. The Kerala TET exam will be conducted in 4 categories which will include Lower primary Level (Category I), Upper Primary Level (Category II), High school Level (Category III), and for Language Teachers (Category IV). Below the candidates can find the Exam details and the online Registration process date details etc.
Last Date to Apply – 02 Jan 2019
|Online Registration start Date||22-12-2018|
|Online Registration End Date||02-01-2019|
|Date of Examination||27/01/2019 & 02/02/2019|
|Exam Date (Category Wise)||K-TET I- 27/01/2019|
|K-TET II- 27/01/2019|
Click here to apply for KTET 2019 Entrance Exam
Latest: The candidate can fill the application form on or before 2nd January 2019 on KTET official Website. Click here to apply online
How to Fill KTET 2019 Application form?
The candidate should follow the below steps to register successfully for KTET 2019 Exam.
- Visit the official webpage ktet.kerala.gov.in
- Click the Candidate Registration Tab and select the category for Registration and update the required details such as Name, D.O.B, Mobile number etc. over there to get the Login ID and password.
- Upload a recent photo in jpeg format, between 25 and 30kb size must not exceed 30kb 150 x 200 pixel (150 width 200 height) *
- Upload photo shouldn’t contain any writings or symbols.
- After application submission Proceed with the payment through Credit/Debit card or Net banking
- Once fee payment done download the confirmation page and take the printout of the Receipt.
KTET 2019 Exam details Overview:
Exam Name: Kerala TET 2019
Official website: ktet.kerala.gov.in
Exam date: 27/01/2019 & 02/02/2019
Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT)
Exam Conducting Authority: Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan (KPB)