JIPMER Result, Cut-off mark, Merit List 2019
JIPMER will announce the result on 3rd Week of June. This national level examination is conducting to find the eligible candidates for MBBS Course. The Entrance Exams will likely be held on June 2nd (Sunday) 2019 as per the tentative schedule released by JIPMER. The admissions will be offered by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research and its affiliated campuses.
Tentative Date of JIPMER RESULT on 3rd Week of June.
The results will be declared in online mode. The candidates can check the results through JIPMER official website. The results will be released in two forms. One is as per Merit List and the other one is based on Score card.
Subscribe to get the latest updates – Click Here
|Exam Date||June 2nd 2019|
|Result Date||June 3rd week|
CUT-OFF MARK: JIPMER sets the minimum Cut off Marks to get qualified in the Entrance examination. Based on the Cut-off mark the candidates will be called for Counselling process. To be part of Merit list the candidates must secure the Minimum Qualifying marks. The Marks and merit percentile of JIPMER MBBS 2019 will get vary for different categories.
Cut-off Mark (Minimum Percentile): OCI/NRI – 50%; OPH – 45%; SC/ST/OBC – 40%;
Below find the Minimum Cut off marks detail set by JIPMER.
|Unreserved (UR) OCI/NRI||50|
|Unreserved (UR) OPH||45|
To See JIPMER Result 2019 – Click Here
Tie-Breaking Scenario: In case two or More candidates secure the same Percentile, their rank in the merit list will be determined by applying tie-breaking criteria in the order given below
- Candidates secure lesser negative marks will be given first preference in the order in the merit list.
- Candidates with more percentile in the below subject order will be given preference in the merit list.
- English and comprehension
- Logical and Quantitative reasoning
- If all the above factors fail, the candidate age will be consider to put higher in the order of merit list.
How to check JIPMER MBBS 2019 Result?
The candidate’s marks will get converted into percentile score and the results will get declared. The candidates can check the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam result at http://www.jipmer.edu.in/
Below find the steps to check the result through online mode.
- Click on the JIPMER official website http://www.jipmer.edu.in/ to check the Result.
- The result will be available in PDF format and the candidates can check the Link using Student Login
- Enter the Candidate ID and Password and click submit.
- The results will get appear on the screen. Check and download the details