JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling Process
After the result has been announced the Qualified candidates will be called for Counselling Process by JIPMER. JIPMER conducting this national level examination to find the eligible candidates for MBBS Course. The Entrance Exams will likely be held on June 2nd (Sunday) 2019 as per the tentative schedule released by JIPMER. The admissions will be offered by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research and its affiliated campuses. Based on Merit list the eligible candidate can get one of 200 MBBS seats at JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal. The Counselling Process will depend on the Cut of List prepared for admissions of the candidates.
JIPMER Counselling process will get started from Last week of June 2019 and it will be conducted through Offline mode. In order to participate in the counselling, process the Candidate should download the call letter from the official website. No call letter will be sent through offline mode to the candidates.
Subscribe to get latest updates – Click Here
JIPMER MBBS 2019-Counselling Schedule
|First Counselling Date||26/06/2019-28/06/2019|
|Second Counselling Date||24-07-2019|
|Third Counselling Date||21-08-2019|
|Final Counselling Date||26-09-2019|
|Admission Closing Date||30-09-2019|
JIPMER Counselling procedure 2019
First Round Counselling Process:
- The candidates have to register themselves first to participate in the Counselling Process.
- The registration form will be given to the candidate in the specified Counselling venue.
- The registration can be done by entering their personal details and the other requested details.
- Finger Print Verification: After registration, candidates have to go for biometric fingerprint verification process. This process is done to ensure that candidate, those appear for the counselling is same as the one who wrote the examination.
- Photo Verification: The Photo verification will be done to identify the Correct person. If there is any mis-match they will not allow to attend the Counselling process.
- Certificate Verification: The candidates must attach the photocopies of the asked documents in the registration form being submitted. The document submitted will get cross checked with the original documents by the university.
- Counselling Process: The candidates who successfully cleared all the verification process are called for Seat allotment. Based on the Rank the candidates will be called. Candidates will have an option to choose a seat in JIPMER, Puducherry & JIPMER, Karaikal.
Second Round Counselling process
After the completion of first round of counselling Process the list of candidates qualifying for the second round of the counselling will be released. Candidates who are not able to opt for seats in the first round of counselling can apply for the same in the second round of the counselling process.
Third Round Counselling process
Only if the seats are available the third-round counselling process will take place. The same procedure of process will follow for second and third round counselling process as per first round.
Documents to carry for Counselling process:
Below is the list of Documents that should be carry by the candidates who are qualified for Counselling.
- Rank Letter & Original Hall ticket
- Government ID proof
- O.B certificate
- Proof of Registration as OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Relieving order/Service candidate should produce NOC
- Medical certificate in case of OPH (Orthopaedic Physically Challenged)
- 4 Passport size Photos
- Community Certificate
JIPMER 2019 Counselling Process – Click here