JIPMER Exam Pattern 2019 – Marks and Negative Marks
JIPMER MBBS 2019 – Exam Pattern
The Entrance Exams will likely be held on June 2nd (Sunday) 2019 as per the tentative schedule released by JIPMER. The aspirants are advised to understand the Exam pattern to get the knowledge of question distribution, syllabus etc.
JIPMER 2019 Exam PatterN – Total Questions – 200; Total Marks – 200;
Find the below Exam Pattern details.
- Exam Mode: The Examination shall be conducted as CBT mode (Computer based Test).
- Question Type: The question paper will have objective type questions which consist of subject wise distribution and also the candidate have to answer for Logical and Quantitative Reasoning.
- Marking Scheme: For Each correct answer the candidate will get 4 marks and one mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
- Time Duration: The Exam duration will be 2.5 Hours (150 Minutes) and the exam is conducted in 2 shifts (Morning and evening shifts) for morning shift 10:00 A.M to 12.30 P.M and for the afternoon shift 3:00 P.M to 5.30 P.M.
- Language: The JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam will be conducted only in English Language.
- Weightage: The Question paper will have 200 Objective type questions with equal weightage from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
Subscribe to get latest updates about JIPMER Entrance Exams – Click Here
Highlights of JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
|JIPMER 2019 Exam||02.06.2019|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test(CBT)|
|Exam Timing||2.5 Hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Question|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
|Subject||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning, English and Comprehension)|
Subject wise Marks
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|English & Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|