JIPMER Application Form – JIPMER 2019 Apply Online
JIPMER MBBS 2019 -Application form/Registration Process
The candidates are advised to read the JIMPER Prospectus carefully to fill the application form. Any false information being provided by the candidate during form filling will lead to rejection of application form.
online registration Starts On March 6th 2019
The application form will be accepted through online mode. The online registration opening date will be March 6th 2019. The candidates are advised to go through the information carefully and ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Other than online mode application form would not be accepted in any other mode. After the submission of application, the candidates must take the printout copy of the confirmation page.
JIPMER MBBS Registration – Apply Now
Below find the steps to fill the application form.
- The Candidates should submit the application form by accessing the JIPMER official Website: http://jipmer.edu.in
- After registration the candidate will get the login Link in their registered email ID.
- Login using the created Login ID and password
- Fill all the requested details and submit the application form.
- Upload the photograph and the Signature in the prescribed format.
- After application submission Proceed with the payment through Credit/Debit card or Net banking
- Once fee payment done download the confirmation page and take the printout of the Receipt.
JIPMER MBBS 2019-Application Fee details:
JIPMER Application form will be available from March 6th 2019 and the online registration process will get closed on April 12th. The Candidates can pay the fee through Debit card/Net banking or Credit card payment mode. Once the payment has been done the candidate can take the printout copy of the successful payment of the receipt. Below find the details of the application fee to be paid by the candidate for the successful registration.
|Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped (OPH)||No Fees|
JIPMER 2019 Apply Online – Click here