JEE Application Form – JEE Main 2020 Apply Online
JEE Main Exam 2020 registration has started from 3rd September 2020. Candidates can apply for JEE Main exams through online. The dates of JEE main examinations are also announced by NTA (National Testing Agency). From 2019, NTA will conduct various entrance exams in India.
Candidates can register their personal details to apply for the JEE Main Exam.
Keep the following things before start applying online
- Aadhaar card
- Valid email-ID
- Valid mobile number
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Scanned Passport size photo, your signature, parent’s or guardian signature
- Fill in the JEE application form and note down the system generated application number
- You need to create password. The application number & password is used for further correspondence.
- Do not disclose your password to anyone including NTA or NTC
- Upload the correct & clear photo and signature images (jpg/jpeg image formats only allowed)
- The file size of photo in between 10kb to 200kb
- The file size of photo in between 4kb to 30kb
- Pay exam fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/e-Challan
- After payment, kindly print the payment confirmation page.
- In case, the payment confirmation page is not generated after payment, fee amount will be refunded to the account. You have to pay another time to get the payment confirmation.
To apply JEE Main Exam – Click here
To JEE Application Form – Click here
Kindly read the instructions carefully before you apply for JEE Main 2020 Online:
- Candidates can apply only through online and also only through official JEE Main exam website – www.jeemain.nic.in
- Ensure your eligibility criteria to apply for JEE Main, JEE – Advanced
Simple steps to JEE Main Registration:
- Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number
- Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and your Signature
- Step 3: Pay Examination Fees online through SBI MOPS (using Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/e-Challan)
Rules to generate Password:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters. For example: [email protected]#$%^&*-
Forget Password or Reset Password:
In case, if you forget the password or want to reset the password, you need to follow any of the below methods
- Use the Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling.
- Using a verification code sent through SMS to your registered mobile number.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
To Reset Password – Click here
Forget Application Number:
In case, if you forget the system generated application number, you should provide your correct details like Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility in the below page.
Forget application number – Click here