JEE Advanced Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019
JEE Advanced 2019- Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure the eligibility Criteria before apply for JEE advanced 2019. The Various eligibility criteria are Age limit, Qualification, Nationality, percentage required. To appear in JEE advanced the candidates will have to meet the JEE advanced eligibility criteria. So, in all the parameters the candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria. And also 2,00000+ qualifiers are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2019.
Various eligibility criteria are Age limit, Qualification, Nationality, percentage required
Those who not met the below criteria are not eligible to apply for the examination.
Below find the Basic Eligible criteria to appear in JEE advanced 2019 Exam.
- Percentage Required: The aspirants must score the minimum mark of 75%(General) and 65% (SC, ST & PwD) in class 12th or equivalent Exam or the candidate should be in the top 20 percentile category-wise in class 12 or equivalent exam.
- JEE Main 2019: The Candidate must clear the JEE Main 2019 exam and should be top among 2,24,000 performers.
- Age limit:
- The candidates should have been born on or before October 1st, 1993.
- Candidates will have relaxation of 5 years belonging to SC/ST/PWD.
- They should have been born on or after October 1, 1989.
- Number of Attempts: The candidates can able to appear maximum of 2 attempts in the consecutive years.
CAndidate must clear JEE Main 2019 & should be top among 2,24,000 performers
Earlier Admission at IIT’s:
- A candidate should NOT have been admitted in an IIT irrespective of whether or not he/she continued in the program) OR accepted the IIT seat by reporting at a reporting centre in the past.
- The candidates whose admission at IITs was cancelled are also NOT eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2019.
- The candidates who have been admitted to a preparatory course in any IIT for the first time in 2018 will be eligible for JEE Advanced 2019
- Class 12 or Equivalent Examination: The candidates applying for JEE Advanced 2019 should have appeared in Class 12 in 2018 or 2019 for the first time.
Must score the minimum mark of 75%(General) and 65% (SC, ST & PwD) in class 12th or equivalent Exam