Freshers Java Trainee IT Jobs 2019 – Informatica Technologies
- Knowledge in Relational databases concepts.
- Object Oriented design, data structures and programming.
- Operating Systems, multi-threading and algorithm knowledge is preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables.
- Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily.
- Interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff and other managers at various positions
- Write clean maintainable product code; develop and maintain the tests; work with the product management and product delivery teams.
- Defining and validating the requirements; handle scoping, planning, internal and external dependencies for the features that you own.
- Maintain design specifications based on implementation time changes.
- Contribute to all aspects of the engineering process, i.e. agile, design reviews, etc.
- Handle internal and external dependencies for the features that you own
- Collaborate with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation reviews