HSBC Bank Jobs 2019 – Assistant Manager Post
HSBC Bank Jobs 2019 – Assistant Manager Post – 06.01.19
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
Name of the Post:
Assistant Manager Post
No of Vacancies:
- Ensure the KYC/AML norms of the bank are complied with at all times.
- Execute marketing events and promotions to generate business in their catchments, in conjunction with support departments such as Marketing.
- Respond to Corporate Employee Programme (CEP) complaints in a timely manner and to customer satisfaction
- Ensure a consistently high level of product and service delivery for relevant customer touch points
- Develop and maintain good customer relations and ensure effective service delivery
- Use learnings from customer/area visits and discussions to sharpen the proposition and enhance delivery and provide feedback to leadership / central teams
- Comply to all relevant AML regulations & Global Standards
- Develop a collaborative environment with all members of sales team
Rs. 25,000 – 35,000 /-
Should be 25 – 32 years
Date & Time of Interview:
To Be Announced
Selection will be based on Online Objective Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of all necessary documents apply online through official website.
HSBC Notification URL: Click Here