Gujarat TET 2019-Application & Registration Process
The candidates have to submit the application form on official website through Online mode. The GSEB will announce the GTET Application form on their official website. To avoid last minute rush the applicants are requested to fill the application form before the last date. Also, the candidates must read all the instructions before filling the application form.
|Online Registration start Date||October-2019|
|Online Registration End Date||End of October|
|Application correction Date||3rd week of October 2019|
How to fill GTET Application form?
- Visit the official Website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Use separate application for Paper-I & Paper II
- Enter the required details as a Name, D.O.B, and academic details etc.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size photograph and signature.
- A valid Email ID and Mobile number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and the application form correction will not be entertained.
- The Online application form need to be submitted on or before the last date.
- At last click the agreement as yes and save the application and note down the application number.
GTET 2019- Fee Structure
The candidates can find below the amount details about the GTET 2019 Application fee
For more info about GTET click below
GTET 2019-Exam pattern
GTET 2019-Eligibility Criteri
GTET 2019- Answer Key
GTET 2019- Admit card
The Aspirants must bring their admit card to the exam hall which contains the following details such as Candidates name, Registration number, Roll Number, Date of the Examination, Exam timing/ slot and shift details, Exam centre address details, Candidates Roll Number, Candidates signature, Category chosen by the candidate, Medium of Question paper, and Important instructions to be followed.
The Candidates can download the admit card through the official website. Once downloaded cross check all the details.For identification purpose the candidates have to show their admit card in the exam hall without fail.
All THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS!!