GTET 2019-Exam Pattern
The aspirants who are willing to attend the Entrance examination need to have a clear view of Exam pattern such as syllabus, mode of examination, subject weightage, marking scheme, Exam duration etc to clear the examination easily.
- Exam Mode: The Examination shall be conducted as CBT mode (Computer based Test).
- Question Type: The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: For Each correct answer the candidate will get one Mark. No Negative marks for TET examination
- TET 1- 90 Minutes- 150 Objective Questions
- TET 2-120 Minutes-150 Objective questions
The aspirants can check the below syllabus to prepare themselves well for the examination for both TET 1(primary Level) & TET 2 for Upper Primary Level.
|TET 1 syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy|
|Aptitude & Data Interpretation|
|TET 2 Syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy|
|Social science (History, Geogaraphy, Civics & Economics)|
GTET 2019-Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are highly recommended to read the Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form for GTET 2019. The candidates must meet the Eligibility Criteria which is set by Exam Conducting Authority. Below find the details about Eligibility Criteria based on Category.
Category I (Lower Primary Teacher)
- The Candidates must have passed 12th with 45% marks & 2-year Trained Teachers’ Certificate/ 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. (Or)
- 12th passed with 50% marks & B.El.Ed./ 2-year Diploma in Education (SE) are also considered eligible.
Category II (Upper Primary Teacher)
- Candidates should have completed BA/B.Sc./B.Com & 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ TTC
- Completed BA/B.Sc./B. Com with 45% marks & 1-year B.Ed
- Completed 12th with 50% marks & 4-year B.El.Ed/BA/B.Sc/B.Ed/B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
GTET Answer Key 2019
The Conducting authority State Board of Education(SEB) will release the Gujarat TET answer key. To predict the score before the results announcement the candidates can use the answer key. It will help to cross check the answers marked. The Candidates can check the answer key through official website. The below article will help to get more details about the answer key.
How to download the Answer Key?
- Visit the official website to download the answer key
- Search for the link “GTET Examination result”
- Enter the requested details to get the answer key.
- Download the answer key to compare with your answers.
GTET 2019 Answer key highlights
The candidates can directly download the answer key through the below official site given for Paper 1 & Paper 2. The answer key will get release once the examination has been over.
|Date of Examination||March-20|
|TET-1||1st week of March 2020|
|TET-2||1st week of March 2020|
|TET Answer Key release||1st week of March 2020|
The aspirants can check their Results through official website http://gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/. The results will be expected to release in the month of March 2020. The separate score card will not be send to any individual by the exam conducting authority. The candidates must download the score card form the official site.
How to check the Results?
- Click on the official link http://gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/
- Check there for the tab “GTET Exam Result”
- Enter User ID and password to check the results.
- Once entered the details the result page shows the candidates name/roll number/ and marks in PDF format.
- Download the PDF copy and take the print out.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS!!