GATE 2020 – GATE Application Form 2020 – GATE Registration Started
GATE 2020 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is a national level examination for admission to MTech/PhD Programs in IITs, IISc, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs and several Government engineering colleges. Qualifying in GATE is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission and/or financial assistance to Master’s program and direct doctoral programs in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and the doctoral programs in relevant branches of science, in the institutions supported by MHRD and other government agencies.
Click here to get the latest education News
Below the candidates can find the complete details about the GATE 2020 Registration, Application form, Exam date, syllabus, Admit card, and Result.
Quick Update: GATE 2020 Exam will be held on 1st,2nd,8th & 9th February 2020
GATE 2020 – Application/Registration Process
The GATE 2020 exam will be conducted on 1st,2nd,8th & 9th February 2020. The organizing institute IIT Delhi has released the application form in the official website. The candidate must fill the application form through online mode only at GATE online Application Processing system (GOAPS).
The candidates are advised to go through the information carefully and ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Other than online mode application form would not be accepted in any other mode. After the submission of application, the candidates must take the printout copy of the confirmation page.
GATE 2020 application form will be available now – Click here to apply
Find the detailed schedule of GATE 2020 in the below table:
|Online Registration start Date||3rd September 2019|
|Online Registration End Date||24th September 2019|
|Last day for Registration (with late fee)||1st October 2019|
|Exam Date||1st,2nd,8th,9th of February 2020|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City||15th November 2019|
|Download Admit Card||3rd January 2020|
|Result Date||16th March 2020|
How to fill Gate 2020 Application form?
- Visit the GATE official website – Click Here(http://gate.iitd.ac.in/)
- The candidates have to register and fill the application form via Online mode only at GOAPS (Gate Online Application Processing System).
- Candidates have to fill the Registration form for obtaining USER NAME and PASSWORD
- GOAPS Enrollment ID will be sent to Candidates registered mobile Number and Email ID. GOAPS password need to choose by the candidate during enrolment at GOAPS.
- Now Candidates have to fill the below details while filling the form at GOAPS:
- Personal information such as Name, D.O.B, contact number etc.
- Address for communication
- Eligibility Degree details
- GATE paper (Subject)
- Choice of GATE examination cities.
- High Quality image of Candidate’s photograph
- Good Quality image of Candidate’s Signature
- Scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate in PDF format (Degree Certificate or Provisional certificate or certificate from the Head of the Department).
- Scanned copy of category certificate (SC/ST) certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Copy of Scanned PWD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Copy of Scanned Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
Once all the details entered save the application form and make the fee payment through Net banking/Debit card/Credit Card.
Its important to take the print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it
To get the latest education News Click here
!!All the Best for Your Exams & Results!!