Freshers SQA Trainee IT Jobs 2019 – Yash Technologies
Yash Technologies IT Jobs 2019 – SQA Trainee Post – 05.01.19
Last Date to Apply:
Name of the Post:
SQA Trainee Post
Candidate should possess any Doctorate – Graduate – Postgraduate in Computer application BCA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech. Good Verbal and Communication Skills.
- Should have completed M.Sc. (Statistics/Computers/Operational Research & Computers Applications) / MCA / B.Sc. (Statistics/Computers/ECE) / B.Tech (Computers/IT) in 2016, 2017 and 2018 with Minimum 70% Marks.
- Candidates with Statistics background would be highly preferred.
- Should possess the zeal to work in SEPG & SQA Team.
- Should be interested to work in facilitations, Internal Audits and Standards like ISO 9001, ISO 27001, CMMI Level 3/4/5.
- Looking for an experience range of 0 – 1 Year.
- Should be strong in Communication, Data Interpretation, Analytics & Documentation skills
- Basic knowledge on programming languages (C/ C++/ Java).
- Should be strong in MS-office (MS-Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Minitab and SPSS knowledge is preferred.
- Flexible to work in any location (Pune / Indore).
Location of Posting:
Date & Time of Interview:
To be announced
Interview – Technical Round – Walk-in-interview
Request you to please carry the print out and Xerox of the attached Offer Letter along with the below mentioned mandatory documents for Joining Formalities.
(a) Original Certificates supporting your educational qualifications along with marks sheets [Xth Certificate
XIIth Certificate, Degree Certificate, Masters Certificate , Diploma/PG Diploma Certificate ,Any other Certificate with supporting documents if any]
(b) Your last 3 months salary slip or salary certificate
(c) Aadhar Card (Mandatory 2 Copies)
(d) Your relieving letter from your present organization
(e) Service Certificate from the last employer as well as all previous employers.
(f) Two passport-sized color photographs (White background mandatory).
(g) PAN Card (Mandatory 2 Copies)
Please Note: Failure to provide the above mentioned mandatory documents
Eligible Candidates can apply through official website.
Yash Technologies Notification URL: Click Here