DBS Bank Jobs 2019 – Technical Associate Post
DBS Bank Jobs 2019 – Technical Associate Post – 03.01.19
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
Name of the Post:
Technical Associate Post
No of Vacancies:
Any Graduate or PG with relevant number of years of experience in banking and specifically in Technical Support is preferable.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across NA, EMEA & AP
- Handling inbound calls / emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
- Questioning / probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- Fluency in English Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills
Should be 25 – 30 years
Date & Time of Interview:
To Be Announced
Selection will be based on Online Objective Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of all necessary documents apply online through official website.
DBS Bank Notification URL: Click Here