CTET Application Form – CTET 2019 Apply Online-Date Extended Till 25th september 2019
CTET (CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST) – December 2019
The Central Board of Secondary Education has announced CTET Exam which is conducted to appoint Eligible teachers to improve the standards in teaching. The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. In the below article you can find all the details related to CTET examination.
Update: CBSE has scheduled the CTET Exam on December 8th 2019.And the application dead line has been extended till september 25.
To avoid last minute Rush CTET released two new servers. Below you can find the Link
CTET 2019- Application form and Registration Process
The candidates have to submit the application form in the CTET official Website. The Exam is conducting Twice a year and this year for December session the exam date will be 8th December 2019. Below the candidates can find the Exam details and the online Registration process, date details etc.
Last Date to Apply – Extended till 25th September 2019
|Online Registration start Date||19-08-2019|
|Online Registration End Date|
|Last day for Payment through E-challan or Debit/Credit card||23-09-2019|
|Correction Window Open date||27-09-2019 to 03-10-2019|
|Paper-1||9:00 AM till 12:00 Noon|
|Paper-II||02:00 PM till 4:30 PM|
|Admit card||3rd Week of November(tentative)|
|Result Date||Within 06 (Six) weeks from the date of conduct of the Examination.|
Click here to apply for CTET 2019 Entrance Exam
Latest: The candidates can apply for CTET examination till 18/09/2019 on CTET Official Website: Click Here to apply online
Click Here to get latest Education News
How to Fill CTET 2019 Application form?
The candidates should follow the below steps to register successfully for CTET 2019 Exam.
- Log on to the official Website https://ctet.nic.in
- Go to the Link apply online.
- Fill all the requested details in the application form and note down the Application. No/Registration number.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and the signature.
- Before submission of application form, decide the mode of payment of fee.
- To keep the Confirmation Page along with the original copy of E-Challan (In case fee is paid through E-Challan) of Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank for future reference.
- Proceed with the payment through Credit/Debit card or Net banking or by E-challan.
- Once fee payment done download the confirmation page and take the printout of the Receipt for future reference.