ELIGIBILITY & CRITERIA:
The candidates are highly recommended to read the Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form for CMAT 2020. The candidates must meet the Eligibility Criteria which is set by the exam conducting Authority.
- The candidate must complete a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent course in an acknowledged University.
- Candidates whose result will be declared before commencement of the academic year 2020-21, are eligible to apply for CMAT-2020.
- Final year Graduation students [10+2+3] are also eligible to apply for CMAT 2020.
- No age restriction for appearing in CMAT-2020.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
APPLICATION FEE- CATEGORY WISE:
Kindly glance through the reservations applicable in that particular institute for admission. Institutes run by central Government, 10 % of the seats are reserved for the category General-Economically Weaker Section [GEN-EWS], 15% of the seats are reserved for the category scheduled caste [SC], 7.5% for the category scheduled Tribe [ST] and 27 % for the category other Backward Classes belonging to the “Non Creamy Layer” [OBC-NCL].
|General / EWS/OBC-NCL [Male]||Rs.1600|
|General / EWS/OBC-NCL [Female]||Rs.1000|
CMAT 2020 – ADMIT CARD
Contestants must visit check in to the official website https://cmat.nta.nic.in/ to download the admit card for CMAT 2020. Usually the admit card will get released online before 2 weeks of the examination. No hard copy will be sent to the candidate through postal. The aspirants have to take the print out of the Admit card through official NTA website. The candidates will get informed through SMS alert and notice regarding downloading of the admit card in the website. All the candidates must bring their admit card to the examination hall.
The steps need to be followed:
- Log in into the link given above website.
- Enter the application number [which you received while paying the application fee] ,then the password and the pin [security].
- Once you’re in check the student’s dashboard in the pop-up.
- Click on the option to download the admit card.
- Get a print out of the admit card and have it safer until the end of the admission process.
!!ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMINATION!!