CMAT Application form 2020 – CMAT Registration Started
CMAT 2020 – Common Management Admission Test is a computer based test [CBT] conducted by National Testing Agency [NTA]. The contestant who wish to participate can check for the eligibility and can apply only through online mode. The exam has been scheduled on 28th January 2020. The duration of the exam will be three hours for 100 marks. The questions are of MCQ format. The CMAT exam has been conducted once in a year in the month of January. The exam is scheduled at various centres, 75 cities across India. The contestant can choose the city which could you prefer. The motive of the exam is for the admission of MBA/PGDM courses, offered in B-schools all over India.
Quick Update: CMAT 2020 Exam will be held on 28th January 2020
CMAT IMPORTANT DATES AND EVENTS:
- Date of Registration: 1st November 2019
- Final Date of Submission: 30th November 2019
- Exam Date : 28th January 2020
- Result Declaration: 7th February 2020
- Admit Card issued from : 24th December 2019
How to apply for CMAT?
- Check-in the NTA-CMAT official Website. Click here to Apply Online. 
- Fill the application form and note down the application number which is generated by the system.
- Upload the candidate’s passport size photo and signature in JPG/JPEG format.Click here to Check the Sizes of Photo and Signature
- Make the payment through Net banking, Debit/Credit card, UPI, PAYTM and keep the receipt/proof of fee paid.
- Take the print out of the confirmation page after successful remittance of fee.
- Choose the city for CMAT 2020.
CMAT 2020-SELECTION CRITERIA
NTA- National Testing Agency is responsible only for conducting the exams and passing on the results to the concern participating institutes. Every institute has its own individual cut-off marks, which the contestant has to acquire. If the contestant he / she is qualified , they have to appear for the selection procedure which might include group discussion and personal interview to select for MBA/PGDM programmes after the declaration of results.
To get the latest education News Click here
!!All the Best for Your Exams & Results!!