Cisco Off Campus Jobs 2018 – Software Engineer Post
Cisco Off Campus Jobs 2018 – Software Engineer Post – 01.12.18
Last Date for apply online mode:
Name of the Post:
Software Engineer Post – TAC Engineer Post
Candidate should be passed batch 2018 candidates any Doctorate – Graduate – Postgraduate in Computer application BCA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech. Good Verbal and Communication Skills with relevant experience. No Current Backlogs.
- We are looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers. All positions begin on a contract basis.
- Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges.
- Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
- As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging and difficult technical issues.
- The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs. All are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work on all networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data Centre, and content, optical and wireless.
- Take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity to roll up your sleeves and become intimate with a broad range of networking technologies while resolving very tough and complex issues.
Rs. 6,50,000 /- Per Annum
Location of Posting:
Date & Time of Interview:
To be announced
Interview – Technical Round – Online Assessment – HR Interview
Eligible Candidates can apply through official online mode.
Cisco Notification URL: Click Here