CA Intermediate Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019
CA intermediate 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure the eligibility Criteria before applying for CA Intermediate 2019 Examination. Below find the basic Eligibility criteria details.
Click Here to get latest Education News
- On Passing the foundation Exam the aspirants can apply for CA intermediate Examination.
- The Candidate who already cleared Foundation Exam/Professional Education or Common Proficiency Test (CPT) shall be eligible for Enrolment of Intermediate course.
- In case of Commerce Stream the Graduate/Post Graduate who secured 55% marks are Eligible to apply.
- The Graduate/Post Graduate who secured 60% marks in other stream (other than commerce) are eligible to apply.
- Students who are appearing in the final year exams of graduation can apply under the provisional scheme. Candidate must register under both routes by filling out the CA intermediate/New IPCC form available in the ICAI official website.