CA Intermediate Application Form 2019 – Apply Online
CA Intermediate/IPC 2019- Application form, Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or ICAI has announced the exam dates for CA IPC/Intermediate 2019. The Exam is scheduled to be held on both under old and new scheme. Below the candidates can find the entire details about CA IPC.
Last Date to Apply – 07 SEP 2019
CA Intermediate/IPC 2019-Exam Dates
|Online Registration start Date||16th August 2019|
|Online Registration End Date||07th September 2019|
|Last day for Registration with Late fee||10th September 2019|
|Exam Date||Group I-2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th November 2019(under old scheme)
Group-II: 11th, 14th & 16th November 2019(Under old scheme)
|Group-I: 2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th November 2019(Under new scheme)
Group-II: 11th, 14th, 16th & 18th November 2019(Under new scheme)
Click here to apply for CA INTERMEDIATE 2019 Exam
CA Intermediate/IPC Application and Registration Process
The CA intermediate applicants are required to apply on-line at the ICAI official Website https://www.icai.org/ from 16th August, 2019 to 7 th September, 2019 for November 2019 Examination. The exam is going to be conducted in 209 Cities in India and 5 exam centres outside India. Also, the exam will be held in single shift only (noon shift).
Click Here to get latest Education News
How to Register for CA intermediate?
- Visit the official website https://www.icai.org/
- Click on the tab “Students” and click “Course Registration form”
- Then click on “Intermediate course form”.
- The new page will open and enter the User name (email id Registered with the Portal) and password.
- Fill all the required fields and save the application form.
- The candidates need to pay the examination fee by online mode using Net banking/Credit or Debit card.