CA Foundation May 2020:
CA Foundation Exam:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) offers different levels of courses for CA [Chartered Accountant] exams : Foundation course, Intermediate course, Final course. Foundation course is the base level course i.e. CA-CPT [ Common Proficiency Test]. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India conducts the Chartered Accountant Foundation exam twice a year. The examination for CA Foundation 2020 will be conducted offline on 11th, 13th, 15th & 17th May 2020. The applications for admission to CA foundation course will start on February 05, 2020 online in the official website. Those wish to appear for CA Foundation course May 2020, it is mandatory for the candidates to register with the Board Of Studies [BOS].
CLICK HERE TO GET LATEST EDUCATION NEWS
CA Foundation Registration and Application –May 2020
CA Foundation is the entry level process to appear for the CA Foundation Exam 2020.Candidates will have to register with BOS – Board Of Studies of ICAI. CA Registration process can be done throughout the year.
|Exam Date||11,13,15,17 May 2020|
|Online Registration start Date||05-02-20|
|Online Registration End Date||26-02-20|
|Fee Payment Last date||04-03-20|
|Admit card||To be updated|
|Timing of Examination||2.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|Answer Key Release||Date shall be released on official site|
How to apply for CA Foundation ?
- The application form for CA Foundation May 2020 released online on the official website icaiexam.icai.org
- Application forms will not be available offline.
- An amount of Rs.1500 [for Indian Centers] need to be paid while submitting the application form.
- Application forms for CA Foundation May 2020 should be submitted either through online or by post.
- Examination fee for CA Foundation May 2020 should be paid by online mode.
All the Best for Your Exams and Results!!