CA Foundation Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020
Chartered Accountant Foundation 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure the eligibility Criteria before applying for CA foundation 2020 Examination. Below find the basic Eligibility criteria details.
Click Here to get latest Education News
- Candidates should have registered in ICAI in order to attend CA foundation Examination.
- Candidate must have passed completed 12th exam from recognized Board.
- There is no Age limit for appearing in CA examination.
- The candidates must have secured minimum marks of 50% in secondary school to register in ICAI.
Exemption Criteria for CA Foundation 2020
Candidates who meet the below Eligibility criteria will get exempted from appearing in the Foundation Exam.
- Candidates who did their Graduation or Post graduation in any stream other than commerce must have scored minimum of 60% of the total marks or the equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized university including open university.
- Who have secured 55% marks in graduation or post graduation degree in Commerce stream or its equivalent from any recognized university will be exempted from CA Foundation 2020.