Business Analyst IT Jobs 2019 – DBS Bank
DBS Bank IT Jobs 2019 – Business Consultant Post – 28.01.19
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
Name of the Post:
Business Consultant Post
Candidate should possess any Doctorate – Graduate – Postgraduate in Computer application BCA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech. Good Verbal and Communication Skills.
- Defining business requirements by closely working with Product Owners
- Helping development teams in understanding requirements in business context and value
- Support Business users and Product owners in testing
- 3-5 Years of total experience in information technology, around 4 years of relevant experience as Business analyst
- Credit Origination (Counter Party rating, Underwriting)
- Institutional Banking experience
- Understanding of Limits, Collateral, Covenants and Excess Management, Counter Party Rating
- Understanding of external rating agencies.
- Understanding of Capital Markets (specifically Asian Markets)
- Worked in Agile teams.
- Basic technical skills (Database, SQL, Data analysis for testing)
- Requirements analysis, creating requirements as user stories and validating functionality against requirements.
- Based 2/Basel 3 Regulations
- Understanding of new stack technologies/Frameworks (e.g. Big Data, Hadoop, Analytics)
- Knowledge in Scripting languages (e.g. VBA)
Location of Posting:
Date & Time of Interview:
To be announced
Interview – Technical Round
Eligible Candidates can apply through official website.
DBS Bank Notification URL: Click Here