BTET(Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test)-2019
BTET 2019 Exam dates has been declared by the conducting authority BSEB (Bihar school Examination Board). This State level Exam is conducting to choose the Qualified candidates for Teaching Jobs for Primary and Upper Primary Level in Government and Private schools. To improve the standards in teaching, the government of India introduced TET in 2011.
Bihar TET will be held on November-7 2019. Almost every state conduct TET exam every year and also some state conduct their exams twice in a year while in some states the TET exam is conducted once in two to three years depending on the vacancies they have. And the TET certificate will be valid for 7 years. The applicants can get the details about Bihar TET in the below article.
BTET 2019 Date Details:
|Online Registration start Date||9th September 2019|
|Online Registration End Date||18th September 2019|
|Application correction Date||15th-25th September 2019|
|Admit card||October 2019|
|Date of Examination||7th November 2019|
|Exam Date (Category Wise)|
|Paper-1(Primary)||7th November 2019|
|Paper-2(Upper Primary)||7th November 2019|
Highlights of BTET details:
|Exam Name||BTET(Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar School Examination Board(BSEB)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||1.5 hours|
|Post||Primary and Upper Primary Teacher|
BTET Registration Process-2019
The aspirants who are interested in Teaching Profession must have cleared TET exam. TET consist of 2 papers (paper1 & Paper 2) which is for Primary and upper Primary level. The Exam Date will be announced soon by BSEB soon.
Quick Link: Click here to Apply online for Bihar 2019 TET Exam.
The candidates have to submit the application form on official website through Online mode. The BSEB will announce the BTET Application form on their official website. To avoid last minute rush the applicants are requested to fill the application form before the last date. Also, the candidates must read all the instructions and the Eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
How to fill BTET Application form?
The candidate should follow the below steps to register successfully for BTET 2019 Exam.
- Visit the official Website https://www.bsebstet2019.in
- Use separate application for Paper-I & Paper II
- Enter the required details as a Name, D.O.B, and academic details etc.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size photograph and signature.
- A valid Email ID and Mobile number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and the application form correction will not be entertained.
- The Online application form need to be submitted on or before the last date.
- At last click the agreement as yes and save the application and note down the application number.
!!ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM!!