Barclays Bank Jobs 2019 – KYC Analyst Post
Barclays Bank Jobs 2019 – KYC Analyst Post – 25.01.19
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
Name of the Post:
KYC Analyst Post
No of Vacancies:
- A specialist member of the KYC (Know Your Customer) team responsible for obtaining, completing and maintaining all Regulatory KYC documentation for all clients in accordance with the Bank’s guidelines and in compliance with UK & global financial regulations.
- To provide high value, business critical KYC technical support to the Corporate Bank Relationship Team.
- To liaise directly with Client Service Managers to gather KYC information, maintaining a professional manner and delivering excellent client service while managing potentially sensitive client information.
- Excellent communication skills: must interact professionally with Client Servicing Managers and internal stakeholders via phone or email.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills required
- In depth knowledge of Global KYC policies and procedures
- End to End KYC Knowledge and Experience.
Rs. 20,000 /-
Should be 25 – 30 years
Date & Time of Interview:
To Be Announced
Selection will be based on Online Objective Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of all necessary documents apply online through official website.
Barclays Notification URL: Click Here