Barclays Bank Jobs 2019 – Credit Analyst Post
Barclays Bank Jobs 2019 – Credit Analyst Post – 03.02.19
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
Name of the Post:
Credit Analyst Post
No of Vacancies:
- A good knowledge of Corporate banking and Risk management (account opening, health and safety, fraud prevention, money laundering)
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Awareness of legislation affecting the Bank and customers (including the Data Protection Act, Companies Act, Insolvency Act, Financial Services Act, Money Laundering and confidentiality regulations, Sarbanes Oxley and Basel).
- CA or CFA or FRM or MBA (any discipline)
- Strong financial statements analysis skills
- Prior experience in corporate credit analysis in a global bank.
- Strong ability to analyse management information, unaudited and audited accounts
- Knowledge of corporate banking products and exposure to core banking systems/applications
Rs. 20,000 /-
Should be 25 – 30 years
Date & Time of Interview:
To Be Announced
Selection will be based on Online Objective Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of all necessary documents apply online through official website.
Barclays Notification URL: Click Here