IT Analyst Jobs in Chennai – Bank of America Openings 2019
Bank of America Jobs 2019 – Analyst Post – 23.01.19
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
Name of the Post:
Bank of America
Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a recognized university.
Automates, develops, enhances, debugs, supports, and maintains test scripts. Support automated scripts execution to test software applications that support business units or supporting functions. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- Education: Any Graduation
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range: 4 to 6 years
- Mandatory skills:
- UFT 4+ years’ experience
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a Software QA Engineer using any automation test tool.
- Experience in Quality Center and understanding of QC integration with testing tools (e.g. QTP, AXE)
- Desired skills: TOSCA experience
Should be 25 – 32 years
Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad
Mindspace Malad Ascendas IT Park Taramani High Rd – Crest Building
Hitec City, Madhapur – Maximus 2B, Mindspace, Raheja IT Park
Date & Time of Interview:
To Be Announced
Selection will be based on Online Objective Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of all necessary documents apply online through official website.
Bank of america Notification URL: Click Here