Axis Bank Jobs 2019 – Finance Officer Post
Axis Bank Jobs 2019 – Trade or Finance Officer Post – 16.02.19
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
Name of the Post:
Finance Officer or Trade Finance
No of Vacancies:
Candidate should be Operations officers usually have a bachelor’s degree as a minimum, but a master’s degree is strongly preferred. A bachelor’s in operations research is a good starting point, although others focus on different quantitative or technical fields, such as mathematics, analytics, computer science, or engineering.
1. Ensure Standard productivity and timely completion of job in order to achieve customer TAT.
2. Prompt disposal of queries received from branches, business departments and correspondent banks.
3. Error free compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines and verification of forex transactions.
4. Follow up with branches and ensure timely rectification of audit irregularities (if any).
5. Achieve higher productivity and fungibility.
Should be 25 – 30 years
Date & Time of Interview:
To Be Announced
Selection will be based on Online Objective Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of all necessary documents apply online through official website.
Axis Bank Notification URL: Click Here