Attivo Networks IT Jobs 2018 – Software Engineer Post
Attivo Networks IT Jobs 2018 – Software Engineer Post – 07.12.18
Last Date for apply online mode:
Name of the Post:
Software Engineer Trainee Post
- Software Development and Test (SDET) engineer will be responsible for automation and manual testing of security/networking software for Attivo’s ThreatDefend solutions.
- The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains and help build a world class product in a startup environment.
- Primary focus would be to develop automation and testing of security and networking software on Linux, Windows and MAC Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances, Virtualization, Cloud and Servers/Desktops.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2018 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
- Scripting experience preferably in Python
- Good understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP. Cyber Security knowledge is a strong plus
- Expertise in Linux or Windows Operating System.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment
Rs. 9,00,000 /-
Location of Posting:
Date & Time of Interview:
To be announced
Interview – Technical Round – HR Interview
Eligible Candidates can apply through official online mode.
Attivo Networks Notification URL: Click Here