Ameriprise Financial Bank Jobs 2019 – Process Trainee Post
Ameriprise Financial Bank Jobs 2019 – Process Trainee Post – 30.12.18
Last Date for apply online mode:
Name of the Post:
Process Trainee Post
- Manage database of client files in accordance to the regulatory requirements.
- Gather required data and validate the gathered information against client records.
- Process compliance background check requests received from field leaders.
- Maintain reporting and other process documentation for Business Continuity purposes.
- Ensure adherence to agreed service levels and commitments.
- Manage multiple and changing priorities, expectations and concerns while working closely with the business partners in a focused and responsive manner.
- Any other role as part of the compliance support team and the larger team.
- Excellent English language skills – both written & spoken.
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills as the role requires interaction with various business groups and/or colleagues.
- Graduate from a tier 1 university.
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as very keen attention to detail.
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel, and Word).
- Must demonstrate excellent understanding and analytical skills and the ability to focus on content review.
Location of Posting:
Date & Time of Interview:
To be announced
Interview – Technical Round – HR Interview
Eligible Candidates can apply through official online mode.
Ameriprise Financial Notification URL: Click Here