AIIMS Result 2019 – AIIMS MBBS Result 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result
AIIMS will announce the result on June 12th 2019. AIIMS the National Level entrance exam for 12th students to join medical courses like MBBS in AIIMS medical colleges in its various AIIMS affiliated institutions in India through the centralized counselling process. Below we have provided the details regarding Merit list and Cut off mark, score card etc.
AIIMS will announce the result on June 12th 2019
MERIT LIST: The Merit List will get published in two-ways. One is Rank wise and the other one is Roll-number wise. In the Merit List we have the candidate’s details who are qualified for counselling to MBBS programme. Based on AIIMS MBBS 2019 result the Merit result will get prepared.
The Merit List will have the following List of details.
- Candidates Roll Number
- AIR (All India Rank)
- Subject wise percentile
- Overall Percentile
CUT-OFF MARK: AIIMS sets the minimum Cut off Marks to get qualified in the Entrance examination. Based on the Cut-off mark the candidates will be called for Counselling process. To be part of Merit list the candidates must secure the Minimum Qualifying marks. The Marks and merit percentile of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will get vary for different categories.
AIIMS MBBS Cut-off Percentage – General 50%; OBC 45%; SC/ST 40%;
Below find the Minimum Cut off marks detail set by AIIMS:
|Category||AIIMS MBBS Cut-off Percentage|
|PWD||Cut-off of Respective Category|
Steps to check AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result
The candidate’s marks will get converted into percentile score and the results will get declared.
The candidates can check the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam result at www.aiimsexams.org
Below find the steps to check the result through online mode.
- Click on the AIIMS official website aiimsexams.org to check the Result.
- The result will be available in PDF format and the candidates can check the Link using Student Login
- Enter the Candidate ID and Password and click submit.
- The results will get appear on the screen. Check and download the details.
AIIMS MBBS 2019- Counselling Process
After the result has been announced the Qualified candidates will be called for Counselling Process. From 2018, AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) has started conducting the counselling process in Online mode. The Counselling process will be done in three rounds along with separate open and spot rounds.
Below are the steps regarding the counselling process:
- The candidates need to register themselves with the required details.
- During registration process candidates must provide the preferences of courses and the college which they wish to join.
- Based on the choices filled, seats available and AIIMS MBBS AIR, the seat will be allotted to the eligible candidates.