Accel Frontline Recruitment 2018 – Network Consultant
Accel Frontline Recruitment 2018 – Network Consultant Post
No of Vacancies:
Name of the Post:
Network Consultant Post
Candidate should possess any Doctorate – Graduate – Postgraduate in Computer application BCA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech. Good Verbal and Communication Skills.
- Designs, presents, demonstrates the enterprise architecture for their assigned Network and Network Security domain(s), and provide technical consulting to medium to large corporate and government organizations.
- Required to understand customer requirements and provide consultation / design on the architecture and solution.
- To assist the account/sales team in preparing of solution document, proposals, BOM, Scope of work responses to RFQ/RFP.
- Be a technical lead on all major network and network security opportunities.
- Provide technical solutions in the area of Enterprise Network (LAN, Campus LAN, WAN, Datacenter LAN, unified fabric, wireless LAN), SLB/ADC (Application delivery Controllers), LLB (Link Load Balancers) & Enterprise Network Security (DDOS, NAC, Next Gen Firewall, IPS, etc)
- To work closely with service delivery team to ensure clarity in scopes of work and services cost analysis.
4 – 8 Years
Location of Posting:
Date & Time of Interview:
To be announced
Interview – Technical Round
Eligible Candidates can apply through official website.
Accel Frontline Notification URL: Click Here